2023 will see B2B marketing trends rapidly evolve as content marketing becomes even more important. Marketers have now shifted their focus from just sales performance to search engine optimisation and bespoke digital content marketing strategies.
To give you an idea on the trends here are some key takeaways for 2023
- The number of businesses adopting artificial intelligence has grown by 270% in four years
- According to Harvard Business Review, a 5% increase in customer retention can deliver up to 95% increase in profits
- 67% of consumers reported using a chatbox support system in the past year and expect 24/7 customer service
- Increasing your spend on content marketing will earn your business a predictable Marketing ROI
So, what are the marketing trends for 2023?
- Sharing high quality content is key to leveraging your brand and boosting your company’s credibility and sales revenues.
- Artificial Intelligence is on the rise and the number of businesses adopting AI has risen by 270% in 4 years. AI can digitize data, automate email sequences, enhance business efficiency whilst also avoiding manual mistakes.
- Retention Marketing – it’s much easier & less costly to sell to existing customers than it is to find new customers. So, keeping your existing customers happy, maintaining good relationships and growing the business you get from them is key. Retention Marketing also provides a much higher return on investment (ROI) through continued sales growth at a much lower cost per sale. Retention Marketing also keeps your customers close and stops them going to your competition. So, if you want to sell more services or products then retention Marketing is key. You can also cross-sell and up-sell to existing customers using Retention Marketing strategies.
According to Harvard Business Review, a 5% increase in customer retention can deliver up to 95% increase in profits. So, what can you do to retain existing customers?
- Onboarding & Education
- Customer Training
- Constant Marketing Communications
- Ongoing customer support
- Surveys, Testimonials & Customer Appreciation
- Content Marketing – only committed businesses are going to win in content marketing – so you either go big or you go home! If you publish unique content consistently using your researched keywords then you are on to a winner in growing your audience and generating more sales.
- Interactive Content – Make your own interactive content by creating short form videos, quizzes or use infographics to share a case study or story. Don’t forget to share your posts regularly on social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram whilst at the same time engage more with your customers online.
- Chat Bots – this software is becoming more essential in web design and will continue to grow. Globally, 67% of consumers reported using a chatbox support system in the past year. Indeed, consumers are now expecting businesses to provide 24/7 support and chatbots can be programmed to match human behaviour whilst giving quick replies to standard questions.
- Nostalgia Marketing – as the world navigates in unprecedented times nostalgia marketing can be a familiar, safe and comforting tool to use.
Need Help to Market & Grow Your Business? Then call 0845 408 5488